Monday, October 26, 2009

Alleluia!

It pains me to say that I have been without a computer for over a week. I haven't been able to blog about so many things...Jack's 8th birthday, a train trip to Chicago, another unbelievable thing that happened to us, etc... I'm hoping to get to these posts soon, but I'm spending time getting to know a new computer. Our other one got a nasty virus. My naive self just kept thinking, "It's a virus. It will go away one of these days!" Not so much. It was going to be $400 to make the virus go away. No thanks. I'll just buy a new one! Stay tuned....

1 comments:

Judy said...

I spent $200 to get rid of a virus on this old computer of mine. So frustrating. The virus made my computer do all kinds of crazy things. Anyway, I'm glad you've got a new one and that you're back in business! Can't wait to hear what you guys have been up to!