Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Ice Breaker!

Obviously I haven't blogged in a really, really long time.  It's not that I don't have things to blog about.  It's just nearly impossible to figure out where to begin.  So, this is my "ice breaker" post.  Hopefully, once I click on that little button to submit this post, I will be back at it. 
I digress.
Back to the ice breaker...my bestie had her baby last night!  It's a girl!  This makes 3 girls and one lonely little fella!  Congratulations Nicole, Ben, Annelise, Alaina, and Jonah!  She is beautiful!
Now...if only she had a name?!?
Without further ado...
Introducing:
Miss Thing (said with a heavy southern accent, of course!)

P.S. - I stole this picture from Nic's blog.  I figure she'll forgive me.  The fact that I actually posted something on here will constitute forgiveness and get me some major brownie points.  Gee.  Maybe she'll even call me (totally kidding, Nic!)

2 comments:

Judy said...

yay!!! I'm so thrilled for them! We were still deciding on a name at the hospital this time around!!

Welcome back to the blogging world! I can't wait to hear about school and the kids and that vacation you just took!

Nic said...

I will be your icebreaker ANYTIME!! And, she now has a name....so the Miss Thing can be put to rest :) Mara Christine is my sweet little girl's name. So, let's see some pics from vacation!!