Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Fall is here!

Okay - so I finally splurged and got a new camera. Hopefully this will keep me on my toes and I'll update this blog often. I'm having trouble getting any "good" pictures of Brooklyn. She's at that age where she either has no clothes on or she is obnoxiously posing for the camera. I'll keep working.

We took Olivia out to enjoy the leaves. She took it all in. It's so sad to see how excited she gets when she goes outside. She just doesn't get out much! Anyway, she loved the leaves!

Isn't there just something so sweet about a sleeping baby sucking their thumb. Olivia is our first "thumb sucker" so I probably don't know what I'm in for. She doesn't do it often, so I was happy to catch this on film.


Ugh...do you think we'll ever get rid of that oxygen???

Zac built Jack a toolbench for his birthday. He made this doll for Brooklyn. She named it Robot Brooklyn and carried around with her everywhere on Saturday and most of Sunday. She fed it, put it down for naps, and even rocked the piece of wood. It was rather entertaining. I have no clue where Robot Brooklyn is now, but she sure did enjoy her over the weekend!

Jack is getting so big. Ever since school started, he has gotten so grown up. Don't get me wrong - he still has his moments of the typical 6-year-old meltdowns, but for the most part, I love this age.

However, I am waiting for the school to call and say that there's been a broken bone. The child has no fears. We've had to set limits as to how high he can climb the tree in the front yard and we've discussed how it's probably not a good idea to walk up the rainbow bars at school with no hands anymore. It didn't work out really well the first time he did it. Boys....

1 comments:

Judy said...

Olivia is so big! What a cutie! Christian continues to be a thumb sucker and I love it but dread the day when I have to make him stop.
Tell Jack that Brooklyn's doll is beautiful. What a great big brother!