Friday, February 15, 2008

Waterpark weekend

Last weekend we had planned a huge family outing to Great Wolf Lodge in Wisconsin Dells. We usually try to do this once a year and everyone from both sides of the family (Chatterton's and Trent's) go up. This year, the extended Chatterton's couldn't go, but we added my aunt and uncle to the mix. There were originally going to be 14 of us, but obviously Olivia kept a few of us back. I forced Zac to go so I could feel comfortable still sending the kids if there were any problems (no offense, family. I just didn't want you all to feel bad if you lost the kids or something!) Besides, Zac is a lot more fun than me when it comes to that kind of stuff.
Mom decided to stay back with me so we could take shifts with Olivia. If you haven't been to Great Wolf Lodge, I strongly recommend it. It's a great time!


So, here's everybody, minus Uncle Dave. I assume he's taking the picture -probably a good thing. I'm sure everyone appreciates me posting this picture - especially without written consent from everyone! My dad was in charge of pictures, and he only took a few so I don't have any more to share :(

Anyway, we have to do it again in the near future so we can all go. Olivia had gotten a new swimming suit and everything! Oh well - we still had fun once we got back to my parents house after being discharged Saturday night.

Girl's Night In!

FYI - this isn't really a picture of Olivia from that night. She didn't look that good! I just thought it was a cute picture;) Have a good weekend!

1 comments:

Judy said...

Love the picture of Olivia!! It's so cute how she's sitting with her legs crossed!! She is a beautiful girl!