Sunday, January 11, 2009

48 hours and counting...

I am so glad last week is officially over. We've made it over 48 hours without anyone puking. The fact that the two big kids didn't get this nasty bug is a miracle in itself. I wish I could take credit with my cleaning and disinfecting skills, but it's probably got a lot to do with the fact that we shipped them off most of last weekend and Olivia and I were on the road for the first half of the week.
Anyway, things are going great. It's amazing how quickly you forget how happy and playful Olivia can be when she's feeling well. Zac even made the comment yesterday that she was so happy and he hadn't seen her like that in so long.
We've had a relaxing and lazy weekend and should be good to go for the upcoming week. As of right now, we have no trips scheduled to Peoria until the 20th! We'll hope it stays that way!!

0 comments: