Saturday, January 3, 2009

Going strong...

Olivia is still hanging in there. She's definitely slowed down on the vomiting end of things. She surpassed her "3 wet diapers" quota by last night, and we'll watch for that again today. She was able to keep down about 8 ounces of Pedialyte yesterday and has kept down about 4 ounces so far today. In between "episodes," she's playing and crawling around, so hopefully we are on the upside of things.
Zac took the kids to Quincy today with a friend to get them out of the house. I was impressed that he is taking on a 7 year old, 4 year old and 3 year old at an indoor playground. Should be an interesting day! I'm spending the day disinfecting and doing laundry. Hopefully, Olivia and I will catch a nap this afternoon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad Olivia's holding her own.

Hope the older kids have a good time at Bonkers.

Anonymous said...

YIKES.....I will call tomorrow. I feel so out of tough! nic