Sunday, January 25, 2009

Snowy Sunday

I think I scared everyone off with my "phone post." Nobody's been calling me. It was really just the doctors offices I didn't want to talk to anymore, so I'm sure that will pick up again tomorrow.
Olivia's purple dots are much, much better - almost gone! Yippee! She did have a bloody nose around midnight, but not too bad, so hopefully her platelets are picking back up. Now, she is just holding so much fluid for some reason. She could barely see out of those little eyes of hers this morning, but as the day goes on, it gets much better. I'm really anxious to see how her blood tests come back tomorrow and to go to her appointment with the surgeon on Tuesday. I think once we get this all done and over with, we will be able to take a deep breath and relax!

1 comments:

Heather said...

Tag your it - check out our blog for details. www.overstreetjourney.blogspot.com