Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Ugh.

The computer is still out of commission. We should hopefully be getting the thing we need to fix it in the mail in the next few days. If not, it may not be good. I really need a computer. Soon. I may go out and get a job that requires me to work on a computer just to be close to one. Just kidding. That would be plain silly. A job. I'm retired?!?
Anyway, I didn't want anyone to be worrying about us. Everyone's doing awesome! I'm still waiting to post those b'day pictures!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you need to post pictures & feed your habit, come on over, we have 2 computers.

How did Brooklyn's first day of school go? It looks like a fun class.

Judy said...

I'm so glad everyone is doing well! Can't wait to see the b-day pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday to Olivia. Sounds like the party was a lot of fun and I love hearing that Olivia is continuing to do so well.