Thursday, May 14, 2009

Posts, posts, and more posts...

Sorry. It's been a huge day of posting for me. I just had to add one more.
Olivia is doing so much better this evening (thanks to all those prayers). And I'm feeling much better, too (thanks to all those other prayers). I'm just an emotional basketcase today. I suppose we all have our moments. I took a little break while Zac was here and was able to collect my thoughts and put things back into perspective. It's just been a big week.
Anywho, I came back to a peacefully sleeping Olivia and some visitors (it was good to see you Eric and Sandy ;o) Olivia is holding steady, so I just thought I'd pass it along. Have a good night.

5 comments:

Judy said...

Bring on the posts....I love hearing from you multiple times a day!! And just for the record you deserve a few moments of being a basketcase :) I'm glad Olivia is having a peaceful night! Praying it continues!

Thistle Creek Photography said...

I've missed keeping up this last week, Sorry to hear its been quite the ride, lately. Keeping you in my prayers.

Claire said...

Praying constantly - glad to hear you are feeling better. Long may it continue.

Cxx

Millicent said...

I'm glad that she was doing better last night, and praying for a good day today!!!

Anonymous said...

We are praying for all of you. You are all so strong and such an inspiration to the rest of us.

Lisa Fulkerson