Friday, May 15, 2009

Smiley.

Apparently Olivia was smiling at her nurse this morning. You don't think she likes them better than us, do you? I still haven't seen a full-fledged smile from her. Just a little smirk once or twice. Anyway, she is having a good morning. Getting some blood, Increasing her methadone. Stopping one antibiotic. Decreasing her blood pressure medication. All in all, a productive morning. We're hoping the rest of the day continues that way!
I can't wait to see the kids tonight. It seems like I haven't seen them forever. I usually get to at least see Brooklyn during the week, but not this week. I'm going to see if we can take them in and see the house tomorrow and maybe even come up and see Olivia, depending on how her day is going.

3 comments:

Sarah Joy said...

I am praying for you guys today and want you to know you are loved and prayed for daily as you go through your ups and downs, highs and lows! May God give you the strength you need for today.!Olivia is such an amazing little girl and you guys are INCREDIBLE parents.

Claire said...

Praying for many smiles for you all!

Cxx

Anonymous said...

Prayers for you all...I hope the kids can come up to see Olivia. Life has been a rollercoaster ride even before the new job and house issues came into play. I think I would need to have more than an occasional pity party! You memtioned the other day that you have had 1000 hits on your blog...there is a reason for that, you know. Your famiy inspires so many people...your faith inspires us and humbles us...
prayers, prayers, prayers for you all...

Linda