Thursday, March 13, 2008

The time is near...

Tomorrow is the day I'm supposed to go to Florida. I can't wait to see everyone. It's going to be very hard to leave Olivia, but I can call anytime and be home in 2.5 hours if need be. She's doing really well still. Just a few little blips here and there. They try to mess with things and she lets them know she's not ready. We'll get there - in Olivia time.
I won't be able to update while I'm in Florida, so pray for some exciting details when I get back to bloggin' on Monday night! Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Judy said...

Yay - I'm so glad your heading to Florida! I'm sure it will be a real treat to see Jack and Brooklyn in the wedding. I've been debating whether to let Ryan take my digital camera with him or not. He's actually going to be gone for a week (heading to AL after the wedding) and I'm not sure I can live without it for a week, so he just might have to take the old film camera to capture some pictures of this event for me. I wish I was going :(

K & J said...

Have a wonderful time at the wedding! Enjoy the FL sunshine & time away from the hospital with the big kids. I'm so glad you decided to go. I'm sure it's very hard to leave Olivia behind but you're obviously leaving her in good hands. Enjoy yourself!

Kristen

Thistle Creek Photography said...

Hope you have a good time in Florida, and get to enjoy the wedding!

Keeping it all in my prayers.