Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sorry!

I just got a frantic phone call making sure everything was okay with Olivia because I hadn't posted yet today. Sorry! I got involved in a new book Zac got for me at the library and I had not even opened the laptop yet today. I sometimes forget Olivia has quite an extensive fan club out there.

Anyway, she's having a really good day. They did another one of the CRP lab tests, but I haven't heard the results yet. They were able to go down on some more vent settings. The surgery is tentatively scheduled for next Wednesday. As always, plans may change. I have a feeling they would get pushed back if they needed to fit someone in during an emergency case. Olivia needs her heart fixed, but it's not an emergent situation, if that makes any sense.

If you could only see her now. She's got both legs propped up on the side of the crib. She moves all over the place. It's hilarious! As soon as I get my camera in working order, I'll have to get a picture. I misplaced my camera battery charger, so I just have a dead battery. They don't sell a replacement at WalMart, so I had to order a new one off of Ebay for $1.99. Hopefully it's gets here soon. Anyway, all is well. Once again, I apologize for the lack of information this morning, but if you ever need a good inspirational story with a football background, check out "Between Sundays." I'm really liking it.

1 comments:

Judy said...

As a member of "Olivia's Fan Club" I am glad to hear that she's had a good day!! Keep it up Olivia!