Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It's official.'

Our house is officially on the market. Anybody want to buy it? I'm hoping the realtor decides to add something nice about it. Right now, it says nothing. I mean, it's not a great house, but it's served us well. He could at least talk about how clean it is, right now;)
Olivia had a fairly significant crisis this morning. She's still recovering from it. I personally think it was more mechanically related, but it ticked her off and she clamped down (pulmonary hypertensive crisis). Her sats were in the 40's and her blood pressure was in the 30's. Not so good. But, she got an extra dose of epi, some extra oxygen, a new vent, and some more drugs and didn't catch. They are getting ready to round on her shortly, so hopefully she recuperates by then so we can get back to where she was prior to her spell!
Keep you posted...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peyton was having the same issue before we got to come home. He came home on 2 meds for it, but is down to one, and doing amazing. No biggie.. just Livvy steps. Just her time to show them doc, how ticked off she can really get. Im glad she is well tho.

Ashlee and Peyton

Judy said...

My goodness you guys have a lot going on in your lives right now. It's very exciting that your house is on the market! My friend Katy just sold her house after three months of it being on the market, so don't get discouraged - it will happen! I'll add you to the LIST of people to pray that their house sells!
I'm sorry to hear that Olivia had a rough time this morning. You sound very calm about it in your post but I'm sure it must have been scary! I'm so thankful that she has such loving competent people taking care of her! The kids and I prayed for her at lunch today!

Anonymous said...

God just likes to keep us surprised, perhaps as a reminder that He is in control! We'll keep praying for you.....the house to sell, and Olivia to improve.
Locks

Heather said...

Hey beautiful. You guys are in a nice neighborhood, I think it will sell well. Macomb doesn't seem to have been as hard as some other areas, probably because we have the university. I hope it sells sells sells! We will let a couple friends know that had said they wanted to find a house...

Thistle Creek Photography said...

will be keeping Olivia and the house in my prayers!